Immediately following the Heart to Heart Yoga and Meditation retreat, Swami Atma is offering the trip of a lifetime to visit one of the most amazing palliative care and healing temples in Thailand, Arokhayasan temple.
Arokhayasan temple is the last station in life for some people, but is full of life energy. It is run by the Abbot Luang Ta, who has cured himself of cancer with meditation, praying and natural Thai herbal remedies.
Swami Atma is a natural healer and naturopath. He will teach about natural forms of healing and detoxing, as well demonstrating pranayama and Yoga Nidra as forms of healing. On this journey we encourage you to not just be a bystander. We ask that you bring all your creativity and skills to this experience. This can be teaching an easy dance, making music, painting, singing together, games, role play, etc. Let your imagination run wild! Laughter, jokes, music, arts, and healing arts are all part of the treatment.
If you are deeply interested to share your love from heart to heart, you are most welcome to join our activities at Arokhayasan.
Swami Atma Jnanananda Giri
Swami Atma Jnanananda Giri is a homeopathic doctor from Kerala, India who studied meditation techniques from the great Himalayan master Swami Veda Bharati. He completed the Yoga & Vedanta course from Sivananda ashram and studied Vedanta under the great Acharya Swami Dayananda Saraswati.
Swami Atma is deeply in love with the environment, reminding us of the healing power of highly charged natural places. Leading with love and compassion, he has very humble way of being.
Swami teaches Yoga, Meditation and Yoga Nidra both in Rishikesh and internationally.
He will share his wisdom about yoga and yoga philosophy, such as the Bhagavat Gita. Talks about the great yogis will inspire you to see yoga is a path to help you find balance in the most difficult situations. Swami Atma sees yoga as tool to help you let go of stresses and strains and also to help you understand the purpose of life. It is a path of complete liberation that leads to a calm and peaceful mind, full of joy and happiness.
- Meeting at the Mindfulness Project at 2pm on the 14th Oct followed by introduction, group activities and dinner
- 15th Oct after breakfast, transport to Arokhayasan
- 3 beautiful days filled with love, laughter and connection
- After breakfast on the morning of the 18th, the journey will end
- We can help with individual transport arrangements to the bus terminal or airport to get to Bangkok (at own cost)
What is included
- 3 x morning Yoga classes
- 2 x Yoga Nidra
- 1 x Satsang, possibly about Yoga Nidra and Self healing
- 3 nights Accommodation at Arokhayasan
- Food at Arokhayasan
- Activities with patients
- Dinosaur Museum
- Donation for the Temple. All patients receive treatment on a donation basis. This allows everybody in need to come and get treatment
What is NOT included
- Transport to Thailand and to Khon Kaen
- Transport from Arokhayasan to the bus terminal or Airport in Sakhon Nakhon. You will get all the support to arrange your onward travel.
- All bank transfer fees
The cost of the Healing Journey is 150 Euros and can be booked separately or in combination with the Heart to Heart Yoga and Meditation retreat.
We can only refund payments up to one month prior to the start of the retreat. After this date, all bookings are final.